It’s available in two formats:
* ePub, for most e-ink readers as well as the iPad (via iBooks) and Android devices,
* Mobi, for the Kindle platform (including the Mac and PC)
If you’re not sure which version to choose, this information should help you:
* If you own a Kindle, use the Mobi version.
* If you own an e-ink reader other than the Kindle (such as Onyx, Sony PSR, Nook, Kobo…), use the ePub version.
* If you own a PC, download the Kindle for the PC (http://www.amazon.com/gp/
* If you own a Mac, download the Kindle for the Mac (http://www.amazon.com/gp/
* If you own an iPad, either use the ePub version (it will open in iBooks) or install the Kindle app from the AppStore and use the Mobi version
* If you own an Android device, either install the Kindle app from Google Play and use the Mobi version, or use the ePub version with one of e-book reading apps, such as Universal Book Reader.
Several other public books are also available in the above formats:
Shang Shung Publications