10 days ago I have sent out an information about the two translation projects of the Shang Shung Institute, Ka-Ter and Complete Works of Chögyal Namkhai Norbu.
Thank you very much for you feed-backs and donations.
I was asked to send also the precise bank information:
Here they are:
Name of the bank: Raiffeisenbank Ilz
Address of bank: Hauptstr. 39
Name of account: Shang Shung Institute Austria
IBAN: AT19 3815 1000 0003 0387
I was also asked to inform about the costs of the translation projects.
Every year I need to collect about 65.000 Euro to guarantee correct and precise translations of texts of wisdom from Tibetan into English.
You can imagine that this amount is not to be reached just by selling the translated books like
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: Longsal Teachings Vol. 1 – VIII
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: “Yantra Yoga – The Tibetan Yoga of Movement”
– Awakening upon Dying: The Tibetan Book of the Dead”
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: “Birth, Life and Death according to Tibetan Medicine and the Dzogchen Teachings”
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: “Healing with Fire: A Practical Manual of Tibetan Moxibustion”
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: “Longchenpa’s Advice from the Heart”
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: “Rainbow Body: The Life and Realization of Togden Ugyen Tendzin”
– Jamgön Kongtrul Lodrö Thaye: “Creative Vision and Inner Reality”
– Kathog Situ Chökyi Gyatso: “TOGDEN SHAKYA SHRI. The Life and Liberation of a Tibetan Yogin”
– Chögyal Namkhai Norbu: “The Longsal Divination of Dorje Yudronma
or the very many practices books transmitted by Chögyal Namkhai Norbu and use as special guide for each practice some books for example like
– Chang Chog – Ritual of purification for the deceased
– Concise Experiential Instructions on the Short Thun
– Mandarava Tsalung Practices
– THE VAJRA ARMOR Teachings on the Healing Mantra called Dorjei Kotrab
The next books to be published within the Ka-Ter series or the “Complete Works” will be:
– The Mejung Tantra: the Marvelous Primordial State
– Longsal Teachings Vol. IX
Chögyal Namkhai Norbu, the founder of the Shang Shung Institute, emphasizes on the importance of the work of the Shang Shung Institute :
“The Shang-Shung Institute exists for the preservation of Tibetan culture and to translate Tibetan books into western languages. Through the Shang-Shung Institute we are trying to do something to maintain the survival of Tibetan culture and understanding.”
In the last 11 years it only has been possible to carry on our important work of translating books, because we have received donations from members of the Dzogchen Community.
Without your support and help we could not have translated and published all these books up to now.
Thank you so much.
But we need to continue our work.
In order to do so we need the support from all of you.
YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION USING PAYPAL
YOU CAN SEND US YOUR DONATION TO OUR BANK ACCONT
YOU CAN DONATE USING OUR WEBSAFE DONATION-SITE
Thank you very much for your understanding and your support,
Shang Shung Institute Austria
Project Manager of the Translation Projects