We have only two weeks left till the deadline for the Kunsangar South logo contest! We’ve received few interesting ideas and would be happy to receive more. Also we have concretized our requirements to the logo – you’ll find them below.
Here are the contest terms:
- This is an international contest – it does not matter where you live; if you are inspired you can participate.
- Time is limited – the works are accepted before May 20th, inclusive.
- We accept completed logos which do not require any further refinement or improvement.
- The number of options is not limited.
- We will select the best works out of the available ones and present them to Rinpoche for approval.
Pursuant to the indications of Rinpoche, the requirements to the logo are as follows:
- You can use Gakyil colors (as a background or symbol colors, etc.)
- You should NOT use any Teaching’s symbols (such as Tibetan A, Longsal, etc.)
- The logo should reflect the bright individuality of our Gar. Here is an advice by Khyentse Yeshe of the better way to do it:
“There is a sky and there is a sea. Work on the idea of blue. Blue with a little bit of strong color like orange, red, one of these, more yellow style [ – in the middle]. But [it should be] geometrically simple form.”
- The logo will be used for all types of advertising.
- Quality and professionalism, logo’s expression and compactness will be welcomed!
The winner will take a nice prize and general recognition.
Please, send samples in jpg format to email@example.com before May 20th, 2012.