Dear Vajra Family,
The Hellenic Dzogchen Community invites you to
1st level supervision of Yantra Yoga with Laura Evangelisti in Athens from 12nd to 17th of November 2013.
Chögyal Namkhai Norbu started to introduce and teach Yantra Yoga in the West at the beginning of the seventies. The Tibetan Yoga of Movement is one of the oldest recorded systems of Yoga that exists in the world. It is based on the text “The Union ofSun and Moon” (Nyida Khajor) written by Vairocana in the 8th century.
Yantra Yoga is a fundamental method to integrate the deep essence of Dzogchen in the three doors: body, speech and mind. Through movements and positions combined with breathing, the energy of the practitioner is coordinated and harmonized so that the mind can relax and discover an authentic balance, which is the basis to enter into the state of contemplation.
This course will be a supervision of the teacher training of Tami Rori, also a student of Chögyal Namkhai Norbu. Also, this course is intended equally for beginners as for those who want to deepen their practice of Yantra Yoga.
- 9 purification breathings – Lung Ro Tselwa
- The exercises to loosen joints and sensory organs – Tsigjong
- The eight movements to purify the prana – Lungsang
- Controlling the channels – Pranayama Tsadul and Yantras Tsadul
- 5 yantras of the first series
- 5 yantras of the second series
- The Pranayama of “rhythmic breathing”
and more if we have time
If you’re interested to participate, please contact: email@example.com