Dear Vajra sisters and brothers who would like to enjoy the adventure of being embraced by the sky and earth, here is the list of organised events. Of course, you are most welcome any other time. MERIGAR EAST 2019 SCHEDULE 5th – 19th February – Mandarava Practice & Stupa Mantra Roling 23rd – 29th April – Permaculture Design Course with Saviana Parodi 28th May – 1st June – SMS Base Course – part II – with Gabriella Schneider 1st – 9th June – Karmayoga Gathering and Tsa-tsa Workshop 21st – 23rd June – Vajra Dance That Benefits Beings with Eleonora Folegnani 27th June – 2nd July – Green Tara and Ödzer Chenma Retreat with Oliver Leick 7th – 14th July – Vajra Dance of the Song of the Vajra Beginners' Course – part I – with Stoffelina Verdonk (We will soon confirm if we can organize a course for the second part starting 16/17 July) 4th – 8th August – The Six Special Mindtrainings (Lojongs) – Public Retreat with Elias Capriles 28th August – 1st September – Drajyor and Khaita Course – with Fabian Sanders and Monika Walczak 2nd – 7th September – Tibetan Language Beginners' Course with Fabian Sanders Hope to see you all here at the Black Sea.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Πασχαλινό Retreat στο Merigar
- ‘Μακρύ’ ΣΚ με συλλογικές ασκήσεις από το Μerigar
- Annual Sangha Retreat 2019
- MERIGAR EAST
- LOSAR LUNGTAS 2019
- Δημόσια ομιλία του Εlias Capriles : “Love, Tantra and Non-dual Wisdom””
- Σεμινάριο με τον Εlias Capriles στην Αθήνα
- Mandarava Sister-Retreat 5-12 Φεβρουαρίου 2019
- Mandarava and Tsalung Practice Retreat